As we first get to know each other we will talk about our focus, expertise and value. Together we will build a history of your relevant needs. For example; we’ll ask about prescriptions and dosages, preferred pharmacies, doctors, current treatments and your preferred hospital. We’ll compare carriers, prescription tier levels, travel lifestyle and special needs. Making sure your voice is heard, needs are met while sticking to your budget.
When we get this together we will move forward to a face to face meeting, either in our office or in your home, whichever you are most comfortable with. An “EASY” to understand presentation of the Medicare system will be given with an explanation of plans that will serve your needs.
We will complete all the necessary paperwork and process it on your behalf. This is what we do. We know how to get you through the forest of red tape and find the plan you deserve.
What to look forward to
- A friendly fact finding phone call and or email.
- In depth “diagnosis” of what will help you the most.
- A personal meeting, generally less than an hour, to lay out our path ahead.
- Easy to understand enrollment to a complicated system.
What will you need at our meeting?
- Your Red White and Blue Medicare Card.
- A voided check if you want to set-up a direct payment option.
That’s it. Be ready to smile and meet your new partner in understanding Medicare plans. We will take the time to assure you’re primary care physician is covered in network, avoid penalties, and keep you from high cost access and fees that are often found in the system.