Individual | Family Insurance
Spending time together during our initial meeting allows us to meet your needs, while respecting your budget. We can do this face-to-face, in our office or your home, or by having a simple phone conversation, depending on your schedule and needs. Our presentation on how best to use the system, and explanation of plans that fit your situation, is easy to understand. As an added bonus, this meeting will serve as the completion of your online enrollment and processing with the carrier and/or exchange programs.
What to look forward to:
- A friendly fact-finding phone call and/or email.
- In-depth “diagnosis” of what will help you the most.
- A personal meeting, generally less than an hour, to lay out our path ahead.
- Easy to understand enrollment.
What you will need:
- Your annual GROSS household income.
- Social Security Number for each enrollee (easily located on your taxes).
- Voided check, if you want direct payment set up, or credit card information.
That’s it. Be ready to smile and meet your new partner in understanding the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). We will take the time to ensure your primary care physician is covered, all penalties are avoided, as well as the high-cost access fees that are often found within the system.