As we first get to know each other we will talk about our focus, expertise, and value. Together, we will build a history of your relevant needs. For example, we’ll ask about prescriptions and dosages, preferred pharmacies, doctors, current treatments, and your preferred hospital. We’ll compare carriers, prescription tier levels, travel lifestyle, and special needs, making sure your voice is heard and needs are met, while sticking to your budget. Our next step is to schedule a face-to-face meeting, either in our office or in your home. An easy-to-understand presentation of the Medicare system will be given, along with an explanation of plans that will best serve your needs. We will complete all the necessary paperwork and process it on your behalf. This is what we do. We know how to get you through the forest of red tape and find the plan you deserve.
What to look forward to:
- A friendly, fact-finding phone call and/or email.
- In-depth “diagnosis” of what will help you the most.
- A personal meeting, generally less than an hour, to lay out our path ahead.
- Easy to understand enrollment.
What you will need:
- Your Red, White and Blue Medicare Card.
- Voided check if you want to set up a direct payment option.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent 11 organizations which offer 40 products in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program to get information on all your options.